Final Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's up to you to partake in the fantasy that will shape your destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Compression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squall
Gunblader
Gunblader
Squall

Number of posts : 210
Job Class : Gunblader
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Status
HP:
Time Compression Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Time Compression Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Time Compression Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Time Compression Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Level: 99

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:34 am

Sense this site is heavly based on FFVIII's Time Compression idea im thinking of redoing the world we are in and just combineing it into one. If anyone likes the idea im open for suggestions on how the world will be like. This is my current idea, im sure I showed Jade and a few other people it but im not sure about anyone else.

In the world of Eden the landmass is completely suspended millions of feet in the air. Each island is different wither it be the size it’s geological look. But despite their many differences they each carry their own Crystal powering the Island and keeping it afloat. These large crystals more commonly known as Home Crystals, they received this name because of the often occurrence that islanders would build their Home’s around or even inside the Crystal. Without the Home Crystal the islands would plunge downward into nothingness. As a result islanders normally build their villages around or inside the Home Crystal as a way of protecting it and also ensuring their survival. The Crystals also seem to give off power islanders sometimes harness and convert into power. One example of islanders using the Crystal power would be Airships. Airships just recently created travel from island to island using small crystals islanders have mined from the Home Crystal to power the large propellers on the airship. There are also many different types of Crystals islanders inhabit. Islanders have found Red/Fire, White/Holy, Blue/Water, Brown/Earth and Grey/Void. They also believe that there is a sixth type of crystal that would represent darkness, but they have never found proof of their existence.

The current largest land mass and often thought capital of the world is called Deningrad. Deningrad is the most technologically advanced city ever recorded and carries the largest and oldest Crystal thought to have given life to the entire planet, called the Divine Crystal. The city itself is a huge elaborate complex maze-ish palace made out of fine clear crystal, and is the only islands that have a total of zero fiends. Fiends are vicious monsters of many shapes and sizes and are the result of negative energy that is given off all crystals. After a fiends death they would explode into small transparent fly like beings called astro and fly away, back to the crystal they resided from to start a new as the cycle continues. Eden’s world map is largely unknown and uncharted as the result of islands commonly disappearing. Scientist believe that this is because of the Home Crystal ‘dieing.’ There have been several studies of the Home Crystal starting to become dimmer and less reactive as the years roll by. Islanders believe that when a crystal starts to become dimmer the islands life span is coming to an end, resulting in the island falling right into the sky and being destroyed by the high gust winds below.

However there are five other Main islands other then Deningrad. Main islands are the largest and most populated islands. The islands and their elements are Deningrad/Holy, Gloriano/Water, Gaia/Earth, Centra/Void and Esthar/Fire. Gloriano lies in the east and is the fourth largest Main Island. It’s 83% covered with water while the other 17% is snow caps and mountain ranges. Gloriano’s Home Crystal is stationed deep underwater and is invisible. Giga is the second largest and hottest island. It lies in the north. Giga is covered in monsters hills and canyons. Giga is also the driest island in all of Eden. Its Home Crystal is stationed underground inside the Nevada Caverns. Centra is the sixth largest and is located in the middle of Eden. Despite its element being Void Centra is covered in lush green forests and is home to a variety of wildlife both harmless and harmful. The Home Crystal is stationed in the Tree of Haven. The Tree of Haven is a massively large and old tree thought to have been around before Eden was split into islands. Esthar is the fifth largest island and is located in the west. Esthar is completely covered with constantly active volcanos and is the second driest island in Eden. Esther’s volcanos constantly erupt destroying the land. It’s also the second hottest. Esther’s Home Crystal is stationed hovering above the Oblivion Volcano. The Oblivion Volcano is the largest volcano on Esther and is thought to be the birth place of the Fiend called Bombs. Bombs are red/orange/black-ish fiends that when attacked grow larger until they eventually self-destruct. The sixth and last Main Island is known only as The Death Frontier. It’s the fifth largest Main Island and is covered in dark mucky swamps. Death Frontiers vegetation is out of control as the dead trees fall onto one another as new trees grow eventually high enough to where it would block out all sunlight. This island is also the only Main Island that is not populated. Death Frontier is vastly unknown and the only thought place the Home Crystal could be is the Crystalloid Ruins. The Crystalloid Ruins along with the Death Frontier is unknown other then what you would learn from glancing at it. Scientist believe that this is the island the Black/Darkness Crystal might be on. Many teams of adventurers enter the Death Frontier but never return. This is Final Fantasy Crystalloid
Chronicles…
Back to top Go down
https://fantasydestiny.board-directory.net
Sephiroth
One Winged Angel
One Winged Angel
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 113
Job Class : Leader of the Youth League, Guardian
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Status
HP:
MP:

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Very nice, I think this is a great idea^^.

One question though, is Giga supposed to be Gaia?....or is Gaia supposed to be Giga?....
Back to top Go down
Squall
Gunblader
Gunblader
Squall

Status
HP:
MP:

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Ehh either, I just looked up some random names and used them.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One Winged Angel
One Winged Angel
Sephiroth

Status
HP:
MP:

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:11 pm

lol well thats alright to....just kinda threw me off the first time i read it....but its still an awesome idea^^
Back to top Go down
Squall
Gunblader
Gunblader
Squall

Status
HP:
MP:

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:17 pm

You have any other ideas? I need to update it I wrote that like five months ago and just remebered it today. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One Winged Angel
One Winged Angel
Sephiroth

Status
HP:
MP:

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:19 pm

ummmmm.....let me thing about that one for a little bit^^
Back to top Go down
Squall
Gunblader
Gunblader
Squall

Status
HP:
MP:

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Alright, think up something pwnage. lol
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
One Winged Angel
One Winged Angel
Sephiroth

Status
HP:
MP:

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:27 pm

lol i will do my best X]
Back to top Go down
Mask
Mask

Number of posts : 61
Location : Sipin whisky out the bottle, not thinking bout tommorrow. Singin Sweet Home Alabama all summer long.
Job Class : One of the Top 3 Blitzers in the WORLD. (Speed, baby. Speed.)
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Status
HP:
Time Compression Left_bar_bleue180/180Time Compression Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)
MP:
Time Compression Left_bar_bleue100/100Time Compression Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level: 4

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:00 pm

Retah - a small village on any island (u choose) that kills any/everything on site.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Compression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Compression   Time Compression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Compression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Destiny  :: Prologue :: General Announcements-
Jump to: