Final Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's up to you to partake in the fantasy that will shape your destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squall
Gunblader
Gunblader
Squall

Number of posts : 210
Job Class : Gunblader
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Status
HP:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Level: 99

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:28 pm

NOTE: (My friend yuna on another site typed and made these rules and I thank her for doing so. Credit goes to her!)

These are a set of rules that MUST repeat MUST be followed, violation of these rules could result in banning or deletion depending on the offense. Now to begin with the rules:

God modding

God modding is when you create something that is very overpowered and near unstoppable. Meaning don't create a weapon or character that can't be hurt or can kill anything in one shot, that just won't be approved.

3rd Person

This RPG is in 3rd person so no I walked it would be, Yuna walked, Squall walked ect. And for god-sakes put detail, Suzaku walked down the old dusty trail. Not perfect but better.

Approvals

This means that you may not and will not use things that are not yet approved. Every one has to have their things approved including administrators and moderators, breaking of this rule may result in a temporary ban.

Auto-hits

This means in an rp you hit some one and give them no chance to respond, an example would be:

Quote :
Yuna runs up to Squall and chops his head off, leaving him dead on the ground.

Something better would be:

Quote :
Yuna ran up to her opponent and sliced horizontally towards his neck, attempting to behead him.

Multiple accounts

You may not and will not have more than one account on this sight, because there are limited FF characters and everyone needs to have their go. Don't think you can get away with it either, because administrators and moderators alike can check IP adresses.

Meta-Gaming

Meta-gaming is when some one uses OOC of character knowledge such as something from some one else's character sheet to find a weakness in another person's character. For example if it said in Rikku's character sheet she would die if some one used lighning on her, you can't immeadiately go to her and cast lightning to kill her... duh.

Language

Profanity will not be tolerated on this site and people in violation of this rule will be banned. Only mods or admins may swear, and only if the situation calls for it. You may use lesser swears like **** crap etc but use discretion.

Double Posting

Do NOT double post, meaning don't post more than two times in a row because it's really annoying and a cheap way to build up your post count.

Foreign Languages

Please don't speak in foreign languages other then Al-Bhed because it get's really annoying.

Spelling

Please make an effort to spell right.. microsoft word is golden you do realize?

Staying on topic

Don't just randomly state something that doesn'y need to be said... obvious really..

If anyone wants to suggest more rules, post a reply with them included.

Last edited by Squall Leonhart on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fantasydestiny.board-directory.net
Cloud Strife

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:26 pm

I believe that a rule should be formed stating that an individual should only be aloud to serve in one military and live in one world at a time. If they choose to be a nomad of all sorts, that's fine, yet I think that a rule should clearly state the previous statement for those who actually live in a world.
Back to top Go down
Balthier

Balthier

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:55 pm

I have a good rule, I know this for sure that there should not be any sexual content on the site anywhere. Because it could lead to the site being deleted by Forumotion.

I sound like an admin LOL. But I have my own site so I read over forumotion's rules, I hope that's helpful and I could post in this one place without being approved yet right? If not then I am doomed, I thought it was only for RPing on the RP section..
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia Crescent
Founder of the Chaos Theory
Lucrecia Crescent

Number of posts : 72
Location : Po Cabrenudr ceta which translates into By Sephiroth's side
Job Class : Summoner/Youth League
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Status
HP:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue1430/1430Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (1430/1430)
MP:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Level: 9

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:29 pm

I got a question is black materia acceptable?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asheliadalmasca
Sephiroth
One Winged Angel
One Winged Angel
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 113
Job Class : Leader of the Youth League, Guardian

Status
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:34 pm

Right now, no....untill me and Squall can talk about it, it is not acceptable right now.
Back to top Go down
Lucrecia Crescent
Founder of the Chaos Theory
Lucrecia Crescent

Number of posts : 72
Location : Po Cabrenudr ceta which translates into By Sephiroth's side
Job Class : Summoner/Youth League
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Status
HP:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue1430/1430Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (1430/1430)
MP:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Level: 9

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 pm

All right because it's being use in the chat box.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asheliadalmasca
Sephiroth
One Winged Angel
One Winged Angel
Sephiroth

Number of posts : 113
Job Class : Leader of the Youth League, Guardian

Status
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm

If it is used in the chat box...thats alright....because anything that is used in the chat box doesnt count towards the acctually RPing in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Destiny  :: Prologue :: Rules-
Jump to: